Thursday, May 8, 2008

i need a maid..!!

gosh... today is definitely one of the most productive days in 2008.

plumber came at 9am, woke me up from my 4 hours of sleep. yes, i slept at 5am knowing that plumber was coming at 9am...but hey, i'm not a plumber i don't have to do the work, so what's the point of supervising? trust the professionals! as i've always believed...

by 11am, i was already like a dead man walking so i hit my bed knowing that there were 2 aliens in my house, mind you they were not as hot as those plumbers in 'desperate housewives', just a cold-face chinese man with his smiley malay assistant. so what's the point of supervising? anyway, 'desperate housewives' fail miserably in trying to portray the coolness in being a slutty housewives..so i couldn't be bother and went to my lalaland...

strangely, they were pretty efficient. by 1pm, they're done. i thought they would need at least 6 hours. the operation was, i would say quite tricky. my inner pipes have been leaking for months and my bill has come to a whooping Rm35 a month! that's 3 times of my normal bill! so the 'professionals' has to operate my rusty iron pipes and replaced it with new synthetic pipes and divert the fluids to a new & higher directions...haha....the operation is actually less obscene as i've describe.... ;) anyway, the improvement was tremendous and now i have cleaner h2o & a stronger thrust....

so...after the 2 pros left, professionals i should spell. i realized i need a major overhaul of the floors, it's full with milky foot prints. god, i need a maid, i exclaimed! then i thought, a short nap wouldn't be too bad.

i awoke with much despair when i realized, the foot prints & dust were still there. my french maid-fairy didn't clean it for me as promised. dragged my feet, armed my red vacuum cleaner, started inhaling the pile of dusts and of cos my boyboy's fur, damn. i was cursing my boyboy for being so cute & fluffy already! minutes later, packed myself with clorox, floor detergent (lavender frangranced, a mandatory), broom and i started sweeping. i hate sweeping...my nose can't handle dust that well, i would sneeze like an elephant! one hand squeezing my nose, one hand maneuvering my broom, and the other hand managing my dustpan. i suddenly turned an expert! with my 2 pale-soft-silky-smooth-skin hands, i managed to do 3 things at once, not bad :) and then came the most grueling part, mopping! i need a fucking maid! a fat one, a strong one, it's ok, i don't sleep with maid. so i don't need a fucking maid, i just need a maid.

now my shoulders are swelled from cleaning the entire 2 storeys. i'm really not cut for house work, seriously. so it's either a wife or a maid! ok, i'll take a fat maid and she does not need to be in french costume!

tonight, i shall rest my suddenly enlarged shoulders on my newly bought akemi bed sheet...280 thread count shall do the trick, it's gonna be a sweet dream...awesome :)



No comments:

Post a Comment