Tuesday, May 27, 2008

every time is a first time

the first time when i saw your smile
it's when my strength began to melt
i tried to figure out what's the meaning
then i gave up digging it
when i realized the meaning is nothing
compare to the time we are sharing

the first time i heard you smile to my ear
it's the move i've waited for years
i know i've got my heart a new chain
while i try to break it
then i realized i'm enjoying this train
you're leading me to your sweet terrain

every time i hear you on the other end
it's amazing, the sound freezes me to bend
i know it's not a confusion of soul
i want to conclude it
while i trapped within your magical swirl
truth is i'm mesmerized within this tunnel

and, every time when i don't hear you
it's my mind, unconditionally sway to you
growingly, but i want to deny i'm addicted to you
everyday, i'm trying to convince myself to it
radically, while i try to unbreak myself from you
i then found myself back to when i first saw you



3 comments:

  1. i dont have to tell u everytime when i am thinking of u rite... simle =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i wonder who are you? but it won't be too bad if i were told that someone misses me every time thou ;) and, i'm glad to know that at least someone's thinking of me...just wondering who is it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think too much people thinking of u tats y u dunno who i am.. jaded

    ReplyDelete