Monday, July 7, 2008

i'm losing interest in women...

i've never short of choices since i was 14 years old, my 1st girlfriend made me choose among her and her other 2 best friends who also interested in me. even up to to date i'm still having this kind of "luxury", choices are still pouring all over. i'm not bragging and neither am i complaining but i think i seriously have an issue with women, lately.

for the past few weeks i've come across some very attractive people. some were fond of me, pretty persuasive. some were merely good friends that i enjoy having a good conversation.

there were few of them have shown interest in me and they can be pretty direct, not to mention that some even offer to come over to my house or invited me to their place, for various reasons & excuses. they are all quite attractive in their own unique way; pretty, cute, tall, petite, slim, great figure, wealthy etc.. but yet, i have no interest in any of them... probably, i'm turning gay...

while i'm not sure what my problem is but all i could say is, i'm losing interest in all the bees, butterfly & flower stories. i've never really enthusiastically courted a girl in my life. perhaps, i was too pampered with choices laid in front of me. though i have been always pretty receptive to be surrounded by the girls, after all, which man doesn't? but lately, i'm losing my grip in taking up those offers.

i remember once, i declined a gay guy who confessed to me and i told him "i'm still not tired of women, when i do, i will let you know." perhaps now is the time?? guess not, perhaps i'm just a little confused with my sexual orientation.. perhaps, i just need some time to sort out the conflict in my heart...or, at least i hope.

nonetheless, i do get to know some nice people these days. they are also very attractive people, they are great company for laughter and we could talk about anything but absolutely no lust involved. these are the girls that i would keep as good friend and not as toys. i believe, sometimes having a female confidant is much better than a male best friend. i know most people can't believe that a male & female can be good friends, and they could be as narrow as relating it to sex or lust whenever they see a guy & a girl alone together doing the simplest thing such as walking at the same direction or merely having coffee/dinner.

after all, i've more female friends than male friends. i would say those close friends that i have, most of them are female. so if my girlfriend forbid me from seeing any girls then she would be asking me to disown 90% of my friends and leave me with just a handful of friends. but if those girls are fat & ugly then it's a different story altogether ;) i find it sexist somehow... in fact, most of my ex-girlfriends always thought that i only have 3 best friends. well, that's because these 3 best friends are actually male.

since most girls can't handle the fact that their boyfriends could have attractive female good friends then perhaps, we the boyfriend should turn on our gay radar whenever our girlfriends are not with us? so when we men start losing interest in women and start showing interest in men, is it really our fault? ;)



2 comments:

  1. that's good~!

    nobody's fault, just personal preference...anyhow, glad that you're actually exploring other options =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... you crack me up... ya... we should always open up to "options"... ;)

    ReplyDelete