Tuesday, May 27, 2008

can someone kill me pls?!

damn....my back hurts like shit! from last night till today.
and it's bothering me the whole freaking day!
i'm fucking frustrated today, freaking bad mood!
almost slam my computer when it moved so damn slow...
oh...man, im so cranky today.

i feel like my waist has dislocated from my spine.
or my spine is not joined with my waist.
basically, i can't feel my back!
i can't stand or sit properly with this back.
this is shit. this is the time that i really need painkiller!
but no, i think i need a sleep, on the floor...

how i wish i'm having fever, at least i know what to do with it, just pop some pills and sleep it through. but i can't sleep either, the moment i hit the bed, within 10min i would jump up and knowingly, there's things in my mind and that i have tons of things to do, to chase.

just like today, i wanted to rest, on & off the bed for like 7-8 times. and my eyes are piercing pain too! but i have deadlines to deliver and i have a meeting to attend at 7pm, and i've just got back from the meeting, it's 10pm now...

i need a shower then chill & rest. but hell no! i still have to walk my son even if my waist is dislocated from my pelvic. damn!

boy, must you shit outside the house?
boy, can you go to shit by yourself in the garden?
daddy is sick and still have to worry about your shit?!?
why must you give me your 'cute face'? gosh, i'm walking you to shit now. ok ok...

can someone just kill me now??



~ my cute fat boy ~



~ private moment ~



~ the face of satisfaction ~



No comments:

Post a Comment