Monday, June 25, 2007

kindness, a weakness?

i'm not long-winded, i just whine a little because i'm kind.

is that my weakness? being kind a true reflection of a pussy? i love being kind, i love giving people the benefit of the doubt but i hate it when my intuition turn out right... which happens most of the time. i've learned, being kind is the only way out, the only way to outwit my prejudgemental self.

i can see through people easily hence, it made me pass on judgement on anyone i see or speak to for the very first time, it's not because i want to, but because i have the gift. But sometimes i regard it as a curse. Because with this prejudgement, you tend to be very selective of who you mix with and who you would pour your secret and rely your comfort to. It's a curse as it does not let you have the free chance to explore and get-to-know a friend. it stops you from pursuing further to a deeper relationship, let alone a simple mutual friendship.

so i've learned, being kind is the only way. and i reckon kindness is also the deadliest weapon to handle your rivals. being able to forgive and accept the situation would only help me to be a happier person. and it force my rivals to appreciate consequences of their own actions alone. As i was never meant to avenge and would not react to any action taken by my rivals, their falls will only be resulted solely by their own methods & doing. they would have no avenue to put the blame on, definitely not on me. i was able to accept them as they are, and help them through it. it only add on to their guilt and reconcile on the previous deeds they have done on me....and at the end, i'm still the happiest & probably a well-respected person. but...i might curse them a bit before i sleep to make myself happy a little...

but there are people who loves to take advantage of my weakness, mistake my kindness as my weakness well, chances are they will not live that long to realise that they have made a mistake, 'cos one thing for sure, i'll ignore them and move on. by the time they realised they've made the mistake, i'm already gone. it will only leave them to shoulder the guilt and carry on to the rest of the life. how many man can live that long when the guilt keep haunting them? i wonder...



2 comments:

  1. DEATH NOTE! DEATH NOTE! DEATH NOTE! DEATH NOTE! DEATH NOTE!hahahhaahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... sorry. that was ME!... but that teaches you to use my pc for your email and not sign out. ahahahah

    ReplyDelete