Wednesday, July 30, 2008

dumb and hungry...and crazy perhaps...

How does it feel to have Temporary Intelligence Lost? How does it feel when you become stupid & blank in your mind abruptly?

I’ve always pride myself as a very intelligent person with IQ of 146… I’m not sure if that’s still valid since I’m no longer the same age I was 12 years ago. I’ve just got well from a very severe fever recently, or am i really well yet? I’m not sure what this fever has done to me exactly. But I realized one thing, I have very bad memory suddenly and my mind doesn’t function as fast as I want it to be, or rather I’m no longer a quick thinker as I was.

I used to regard as being overly smart is not a blessing but a curse. I still believe that. And, I wished that I was less smart. But I’m now very scared, I’m blank suddenly. I become the total opposite of my usual self. I’m no longer resourceful, no longer responsive to ideas, no longer a quick thinker, no longer a solution provider… I'm brain dead & hungry all the time. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I’m hungry constantly. I get hungry all over again 30mins after my meal! What’s wrong with me? Is it because of the antibiotic? I’m not sure, that stupid antibiotic makes my stomach weary all the time. Finally I’m done eating the last pill from the white bag. I hope I will no longer get hungry so rapidly… Frankly speaking, it freaks me to feel hungry all the time.

Anyway, I’m suddenly a very dumb person. I can’t think of solution as quick as I wish I was. I just get stuck and look into the thin air. Did I just got dumber? Perhaps, I’m. I’m very worried. In my line of duty, it’s my brain that makes money. Now, without it, I may just turn into a piece of wood that the only benefit was to grow mushroom. So this is how it feels being a dumb person…

Suddenly, I’m afraid to be dumb. Suddenly I wish to revoke my prayers that I wish I was less smart so to able to live a simpler life. Can I revoke my prayers now? I wish to be smart all over again…this fever has really burned & killed too much of my brain cells….damn… I may just become not only dumb but also crazy.

How does a person sound when he is crazy, dumb and also hungry all the time?? call me and you'll know... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment