Friday, February 29, 2008

i like it and i hate it...

strangely, you're the first thing that appears before my eyes each day...
i like the feeling...and i hate the emptiness at the same time...

i like it, cos i have a meaning for the day...
i hate it, cos my day is merely a normal day...

i like it, cos i could feel your dance...
i hate it, cos i dislike the distance...

i like it, cos i have hope of beauty...
i hate it, cos im living in uncertainty...

i like it, cos you spark the day of fascination...
i hate it, cos the sparks were my own imagination...

i like it, cos you put smile against my wrinkles...
i hate it, cos the smile only last like twinkles...

i like it, cos i know you're reachable with jus a call...
i hate it, cos i can't sense you physically...

i like it, cos i get to feel nervous again...
i hate it, cos im more afraid of losing it again...

such a battle of self realization & fixation
i've decided not to choose sides
i will love what i like...
and, will love what i hate...

and strangely, you've become the last thing in my mind before i end my day...



No comments:

Post a Comment