Sunday, March 2, 2008

i fall out of love quicker than i fall in love...

i'm not picky or fussy. but i do have my preference.
let's just say, i get turn-off easily.
certain things i can't tolerate.
or let's just say, my tolerance level is very minimal.

i do get comment like "you're just so fussy" a lot, from none other than.... my mom.
i'm crowned the "health minister" at home because of my minimal tolerance level of hygiene, cleanliness, tidiness & food quality. not something i'm proud of but certainly something that i would like to maintain to.

some people think that i'm a flirt. to certain extent, i might be. i like being around people, beautiful people. i like being loved, and i tend to be quite friendly and chatty when i'm comfortable with the person. and yes, i can be very funny at times, i like to use words to get my things (done), i called it verbal flirt. but i don't sleep around, i never agree to one-night-stand, few-nights-stands perhaps :) at least, that's a "relationship" whether is short or long. rather than behave like a dog, screw & walk off.

but i get turn-off as quickly as i realized something that i can't tolerate. and yes, there are many.

every year, during chinese new year, i would get the same question from my aunts, "who is your girlfriend this year?". a reluctant title that i get from my relatives. they think that i'm such a playboy with many girlfriends, i'm not denying that fact that i can be somewhat popular with girls but this "title" comes with a little reasoning. reason being, i don't usually date chinese girls, and i have a tendency towards non-chinese. partly because i can't tolerate certain traditional chinese thinking & habits. so, because of that fact, whenever i'm back for chinese new year, my girlfriends were able to accompany me home for chinese new year and, at the same time, coincidentally i had new girlfriend before chinese new year. is a weird routine every year near my birthday, i get extra "welcoming" by others, and my birthday is at the year-end hence....

i'm not trying to defend myself but i'm just trying to reason out that sometimes the choices are not mine to make. it's within me, i just simply can't tolerate the impurities of characters. it's a problem, i know. it's a sickness i need to cure. maybe one day, my luck will run out.

my sickness is so bad that i could walk out from the bed while my girlfriend (ex) was naked on the bed waiting for me, because she's just too bushy.  and, i would be nice of course, "you made me nervous, i can't do it. let's go for tea", i said. and of cos, she became a history as soon as we're done with our tea. seriously, isn't that the most basic hygiene we should observe? no? sorry, i can't bear to go thru the forest to the destination....i'm shaven.

i'm not bragging, i do crush, fall in love and get hurt. but i will stop crushing when i know she doesn't love me.  i might not stop loving that person but i don't go for one-sided love. i will wish her well & all the happiness.

some people ask me, what kind of girls do you like? i find it very hard to answer, but i will rather tell what kind of girl i dislike....



2 comments:

  1. A rather interesting post. There you go,I open mindedly read ur post! A rather good time reading it and laughing about it. Cant ditch the playboy title huh? Poooor boy ;)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is tough, as you can see ;)

    ReplyDelete