Saturday, March 1, 2008

the walls...

i shoot the arrows like i always will
only today i meet the walls
i never hold back my thoughts
but today im trapped within my words

i never save my energy to slash
only now i realize i meet my match
i never stop at any meet
but this minute i concede defeat

i tried to use my energy
only realized i've lost within your sight
i never pause for a moment
but this moment you hold me at zero point

is your voice that capture my voice
is your eyes that put me on my ground
is your words that stop my bluntness
is your walls that prevent me to perform

i will be brave against your smile
but you're too strong for me
i will not let your walk more miles
but you swift like breeze

i will catch you in distance
but you vanish before me
i will go behind the walls
but you build a new one before me

is your scent that lure me closer
is your hands that pull me higher
is your skins that i want to sail
is your soul that i want to follow

i will catch you in distance
before you ascend to heaven
i will melt your walls
and catch you when you fall....



No comments:

Post a Comment