Thursday, January 19, 2012

a journey back to cyberspace


it's been awhile, a long time since i updated my blog.

but tonight, i wonder which nerve went to north and tickle my tofu brain. i "revisit" my blog.

i started using this space since 2007, as the breathing space for my overly bloated mind to release my overzealous ideas & tensions and do a little role-playing as a columnist. thinking that no one would ever read my post so i could write whatever i wish, rant whatever things that pissed my off. but my posts are getting lesser each year from a height of 56 (2008) dropped to 13 (2009), 3 (2010) and zero in 2011... perhaps, i was really happy and stress-free during this 3 years.

as i'm looking back at all the blogs i've written. i realized one thing, i used to be very idealistic and optimistic about life. i've lots of ideas and philosophy of how men and women, human to human should treat each other. in the inner most of my heart i'm still am but i also realized i'm starting to moving to a path of becoming the person that i told everyone not to be.

i believe it's time to relook, reflect and revive, and start living as the person i always want to be...

not being wealthy for sure. just being a better person ;)

the top 10 posts that ignited my 2012 new year resolutions.

kindness, a weakness?
choose to believe or investigate the truth?
you said, i said
i cried...
28 worst traits of an eligible bachelor...
i'm losing interest in women...
respect is the first criteria...
so... this is how it feels...
a pleasant august...surprisingly
apology needs to have substance



No comments:

Post a Comment