Tuesday, August 10, 2010

blind

i can't see what's beyond me cos i'm blind
i just can't read beyond my own blinds
today is the day that i try to push the blinds
yet i still can't read what is in my mind

can someone tell me what do i need to bind?
i've tried every thread that i could find
everyday i'm walking on a land mine
yet i've lost everything that was to be mine

why? every time when i thought i have it, i flunk?
i've given everything i could yet i'm just a junk
i try to give a smile but all i get are fangs
yet i'm still trying to fit within the rung

i'm blinded by my own desire & passion
can't you see it? or you refuse to comprehend?
i want to give all, and i've given
yet i should do more so i could win?

i've tried so hard, somehow i'm still a dung
i'm swirling within my glass of wine
cos the more i try, the more you whine
was it you, or me? or we both are just blind



No comments:

Post a Comment