Friday, September 19, 2008

i'm writing a story...

the recent events unfolding by itself without any of my contributions. well, i did contribute a little, by casting my vote for the election.

while i wish i could do more, then i realized it's better to mind my own business. my business has been steadily moving forward for the past few months, it's time for me to start penning my new strategy for year 2009. time is running faster than we thought, whether is september 16 or not, it doesn't matter anymore. i just know, it is coming soon, i will just anticipate the trembles.

what matters is we're all merely primates running in the circle chasing a thing we call dream. sometimes the dreams cost us to sacrifice something, or i would usually call it an investment. but is it worth it or not? only ourselves will be able to tell. some says time will tell, i say, let's do it. it's now or never.

i've many dreams & aspirations, one step at a time, i was told. perhaps, sometimes we need to take a giant step too. but often, i was more inspired by this quote:

"i walk fast. if you can't catch up. run."

so i walk fast, faster than many. achieved more than my peers but sometimes, i fell then i climbed, i limped then i crawled, i wooed then i chased, i stopped then i planned, i moved then i rested...i think, it's time to rest again to recollect my thoughts...

while i rest, i have more things running in my already crowded mind... so i need to pen them down, i'm writing a short story now...what is it about? it's about the land of the primates... i shall publish it, soon ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment