Sunday, June 24, 2007

sailing

i sat in the boat looking at the sky
while my mind sailed to the other side
what was i really thinking, i wonder
but i know my mind is trembled

i thought through the night till the stars fade
while my eyes had never left the end of the curtain
am i cant let go of the shadows of the time
or i just cant stop thinking of reverting the rhyme

laughters are the funniest thing, it made you happy
but now those laughters made me feel a little sorry
yet is the tears that made me move on
and is the broken pieces that keep me standing strong

i'm moving on not cos' i'm strong
i'm leaving behind cos' i wanna take a little stroll
the happiness that we pursued may not be what it seems
the differences that drifted us may just be the better things

i sit in the boat looking at the sky
my mind still sails to the other side
i'm thinking of which is the right path
i know i have to leave the past to dust



No comments:

Post a Comment